Girls just wanna have SUN!
Had a freaking blast celebrating this babe yesterday! Helloooo summer!









Brunch, hotel stay, rooftop pool party, family visit, lakeside lunch, swim + bbq. Had the BEST Memorial Day weekend with family & friends!

My dress & shoes are under $25!
-I'm a medium and shoes are TTS-





If it comes in this shade of yellow, I'll take it! Seriously obsessing over this color this summer.
This TopShop dress is such a simple piece, with a super flattering fit. Also comes in 3 other colors.
-I'm wearing a size 6 for reference. And FYI, there is no stretch in this dress.-





This super soft scoop-neck tee comes in about 10 other colors! You can snag it for just $7!
-I'm a medium for reference-
I've had these lace-up espadrilles for a few years now and still love them! Soludos makes some of the cutest summer shoes.





I love this tee so much that I bought it in 3 colors! Just too good of a deal at 50% off and just under $15.
-has a super relaxed fit, I'm wearing a small for reference-
These shorts! MAJOR sale! Just $21 you guys. I love that these also have a relaxed fit and don't hug the heck out of my thighs. And low-rise FTW.
-these run TTS. I'm a 27.-
Annnnd I have pretty much lived in these studded slides for the past week. They'll be on repeat all summer long.

HAPPY FRIDAY, y'all!





This $15 Amazon Prime top was the most popular item last month!
It's still in stock and in multiple colors if you haven't snagged yours yet. ;-)
These shorts are on SUPER SALE for just $21. I love their relaxed fit. They are low rise and are the perfect length.
-these are TTS-