My Michael Kors striped tank dress is on MAJOR sale!
Plus you can get an extra 25% off with code MOM.
-I'm wearing a small for reference-

You can find it all linked below!







Those that know me well, know that these shoes are out of my typical comfort zone. They are LOUD. But I am OBSESSED.
I'm convinced Kristen Cavallari can do no wrong
-these slides fit TTS-

My tribal statement necklace is a couple years old so not in stock, but I did link a few other similar styles all from Amazon and all under $20!





Surprise surprise, I'm in stripes again! Haha. I'd say my 3 fashion addictions are hats, sunnies and stripes. All day errday.





My favorite denim dress OF ALL TIME! It is so versatile you guys. You can wear it with sandals, sneaks, cowboy boots for a concert, or wedges if you want to feel a little fancy. You can also wear it unbuttoned over your favorite tank or t-short dress. The best part is it's under 30 bucks!
-I'm wearing a size 6 for reference-





Head-to-toe cute & casual faves today!
Can't beat this $12 came tee, all the heart eyes for these destroyed light wash skinnies, annnnd lemme just tell you how I get stopped every time I wear these sneaker espadrilles to ask where I got them. Everyone loves them & I promise you will too!