How was everyone's Mother's Day?!
Mine was pretty darn perfect with my crazy crew + my momma too.




I'm completely SMITTEN with this polka dot jumper you guys!
-I'm a medium for reference-
And these $10 straw hoop earrings are going to be on repeat all summer.






Is this not the CUTEST #boymom tee?! My mom got it for me for Mother's Day and I absolutely love it.
I've linked all my favorite items with this adorable phrase below!





I love how HAPPY this tee is! Anyone else obsessed with this shade of yellow? I also love that it's just $15!
-wearing a medium for reference-
Linking my polka dot bow scrunchie from Altar'd State for you [HERE]. Comes in a fun pack of 3!





This midi is just as comfy as it is cute!
-I'm wearing a small-
And my hat is only $13!





Friday I love you, but Saturday morning you my boo. XO
I love this casual comfy cute Free People tee! Comes in two colors, one is $36 the other is $26.
-wearing an XS for reference-