Had an absolute blast at the Forever Fuller Benefit with some of my favorite people! A wonderful cause to celebrate the life of Jeremy Fuller and to donate to esophageal cancer research.



Can we talk about how these booties have been on my wish list for almost 2 years?! Once I realized they are never going on sale lol, I finally pulled the trigger last week. OBSESSED is an understatement.
-they fit TTS and are ridiculously comfortable-






Remember last week when I said I am currently obsessed with this shade of yellow? Well then you know these adorable espadrille bow sandals couldn't be passed up! #targetdoesitagain
-they fit TTS and are just under $25!-





UH HELLO $22 Amazon Prime dress! Softest material, comfy fit, pockets + adorable cross-neck detail. I tie it in the front for two reasons: it's cute, duh, and it's a tad long on my 5' 2" self. Also comes in 5 other colors!
-I'm a small for reference-





Stripes + leopard, one of my fave combos!
I've had this clutch for YEARS and these shoes are one of my favorite 2019 purchases. Sadly this exact top is sold out, but I did link several other similar style tops all under $25!





Had a BLAST with my husband at the Charles Schwab Challenge at the Colonial in Fort Worth yesterday. Sun, fun, golf, drinks, food, games. These are a few of my favorite things.
I got so many compliments on this romper! And double win, it's super comfy too.
-size up one as all TopShop brand items suggest-





Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's caffeine.
Because there definitely ain't any Maybelline on this fresh face.

Yesterday's gotta get sh*t done outfit before the weekend's festivities. I think I'll just live in these $12 jersey shorts all summer. K. Thanks.
-These run BIG. I'm wearing a small for reference.-