My Sunday to-do list:
Count my blessings
Let go of what I can't control
Practice kindness
Listen to my heart
Just breathe.





I could live in this pocketed maxi y'all!
Comes in 16 colors & just under $20 on Amazon Prime.
-I'm in a small-

Which color should I get next?!





Tuesday SHOESday!
A collection of my current favorite must-have sandals & slides.





I will never get tired of reminiscing over our San Francisco + Wine Country trips. This one was a GOOD ONE.

And the MAJOR SALE price this jumpsuit is at right now?! It's a CRAZY GOOD one at almost 70% off!
-wearing a size 4 for reference-





My jeans are 25% off! ($44) I will say they're my most beloved white denim EVER. Well worth the under $50 price tag.





My top is just $16 and comes in several colors!
-wearing a small for reference-
These exact shorts aren’t in stock, but I did link 3 super similar ones all at great price points!





If you haven’t tried Madewell tees + tanks, NOW is the time! This tee comes in about 20 different colors, and range in price from $9 - $19. Annnnd you can get an extra 20% off the sale ones with code ENJOY20!
-I’m a medium for reference-
My super comfy distressed denim shorts are just under $40 & are TTS.