Hey y'all!  I love looking back at the previous month to see what your favorite items were.  This month, the most shopped retailers were Target and Amazon, but no surprise there as both are universally popular!  


Here are the TOP 5 MOST LOVED LOOKS via Instagram:

(with links below to shop)



You guys keep loving this Target dress month after month!  I will say, it might be my most favorite, versatile dress purchase of all time.  It's SUPER affordable at just $27.99.


Target tiered leopard dress  |  white rancher hat  |  initial necklace




If you know me well, you know I am always talking about Madewell tees being a true staple in my closet! They have such a flattering fit and last well.  I think they are a great price point for the quality and how much I wear them!


Madewell V-Neck Pocket tee  |  similar denim  |  Louis Vuitton boots




This Amazon dress is universally flattering, super affordable, and comes in more color options than you can count!  You can easily dress it up or down, which I love.


*unfortunately I have yet to be able to locate my shoes online to link from ANYWHERE. There are plenty of solid color options for these espadrilles though!




Who doesn't love a good, simple white sundress during the warmer seasons?!  This one from AE recently went on MAJOR SALE and is now sold out, but I am hoping they will restock soon.




I am so sad this EPIC Free People kimono can't be found anywhere online at the moment.  I do know they bring it back each year so I am patiently waiting to see+share a restock.  I have worn it with ALL the things, ALL the ways.


____

Now here are the TOP 10 SELLERS for April 2021:

5. Amazon brown suede pocket tee (currently on SALE for $13.99)