Date Night is my fave night! We went and had dinner at Chamberlain's, followed by arcades at Pin Stack. I ALMOST beat my husband in air hockey while wearing these studded pumps, lol. Which I am absolutely obsessed with btw! Classic meets Edgy. Also pretty smitten with this simple blush pink crossbody. Both are from Michael Kors which will forever be one of my favorite retailers. They seem to stay on trend, but classic at the same time.

You can find everything linked below!








Denim on denim! I love pairing chambray tops with white or black jeans. I've linked this one along with a few other ruffled denim faves. And my white jeans are on SALE for $37!
What is your favorite way to wear chambray?!





I'm so excited that this kimono is back in stock and just under $40! It is even more gorgeous in person (also comes in one other color). Trust me, you want this one in your kimono collection.
This exact espadrille isn't in stock, but they do have the solid linen ones that go with EVERY THING. I feel like this lace toe style is harder to pair with things at times. I absolutely LOVE the Soludos brand of shoes. So well made and they last forever. Well worth the small investment.





I found this Free People ruffle sleeve tee for $14 you guys! Also in two other colors.
-I'm wearing a small for reference-





If you have Old Navy Super Cash to spend, run and get these adorable $34 leopard ankle tie sandals! They have some of the cutest, inexpensive shoe designs out right now.
-these fit TTS-
And you can't beat this $8 striped tee! I also linked a $15 Madewell option because well, we all love Madewell.