Bestie Boozy Brunch at our favorite spot, Hudson House!

Striped Lace-up Tee [Amazon]
-size medium for reference-
Green Military Button-Down Dress is from H&M. I have searched high & low online and can't find it. BUT, I did buy it in store last week and they had a full rack of sizes. I will keep checking for an online link this week!
Black Denim [Nordstrom]
-size 27-
Over-the-Knee Boots [Goodnight Macaroon]
Black Studded Crossbody [Tory Burch]

Linking my bestie Megan's outfit here too! I mean, everyone NEEDS that green velvet jacket. [Free People]
-she's wearing a size small for reference-
Crop Chenille Cardigan [American Eagle]
Denim [American Eagle]
Metallic Wingtip Oxford Shoes [DSW]
-unfortunately these are currently sold out-




Someone do me a favor and buy this DRESS! It's sooo cute & such a flattering fit. The straps are adjustable ties. Two color/pattern options. By my fave: Free People, but found at [Nordstrom].
-I tried on a size 4 and it fit perfectly. TTS for me.-


The stages of picture taking with my husband.
1. He says something ridiculous to make me laugh.
2. I give him a crazy face.
3. "Ok, I'll just walk".
4. "Am I walking slow enough?"
(clearly not because that last image is blurry, lol)

Camo Hat [Lids] I picked this up as a souvenir on our last trip to San Francisco. I love the gold detail on the logo. Can't wait to be back in our favorite city next month!
White Pocket Tee [ZSupply] the best slouchy tees on the planet!
-wearing size small for reference-
Sunnies [Michael Kors]
-mine are the gold-
Denim [Nordstrom] Yep, you guessed it! Pictured in my favorite denim again and still 40% off!
-size 27-
Gold Adidas Superstars [Finish Line]
-TTS-
Sophie Smart Watch [Michael Kors] Still on SALE! $116 savings!
-I bought an additional brown band which is what you see pictured here. But the white + gold is my original and I LOVE it for spring/summer!-


"Coffee gets me started & Jesus keeps me going"
Boy I needed this in my life today, lol. It's been a LONG week and it ain't even over yet.

This hoodie is currently sold out at [Altar'd State], but I did a Google search on the phrase and found lots of other cute options as tees & coffee mugs! Here are my personal faves:
[Option One]
[Option Two]
Denim [Nordstrom]
-TTS-
High-Top Converse [Macy's]
-TTS-


Snap-Up Fleece [Abercrombie] My husband surprised me with this a couple weeks ago and I love it so much! I will say it goes on sale often so keep a watch for that, especially with us nearing the end of cold season. They usually mark it down about 50%! They have 4 other color options as well.
-mine is a size medium for reference-
Denim [Nordstrom] Splurge item and also a gift from Jack. I would never spend this much on jeans for myself, lol!
-size 27 which is true for me-
Shoes [Nordstrom] I bought mine at Finish Line, but just found them at Nordstrom on SALE for just a little bit less!
-TTS-
Rose Gold Cat-Eye Sunnies [Nordstrom] This style is now sold out, but I did link a super similar style + price.


Lace Kimono [Poshmark] Items listed there go quick because it is individual sellers. I have linked two similar styles as well from retailers.
[Option One]
[Option Two]
-I'm wearing a size medium for reference-
Gray Twist Front Tee [Nordstrom Rack]
-size small-
Faux Leather Moto Leggings [Spanx]
-size medium-
Sandals [Tory Burch]
-go up 1/2 size in these-
Black Studded Crossbody [Nordstrom] They have this in pink with gold studs as well and I'm dying to get it for spring/summer!
Cross Necklace [James Avery]
Sunnies [Quay]