I couldn't be more excited to share this restaurant with you guys! I discovered this gem thru someone on Instagram a few months ago and have been hooked ever since. Officially my most favorite place to eat in Dallas. The service and food is always top notch.
SO SO GOOD you guys.



They have an AMAZING happy hour! Half off the "world's coldest martinis", oysters & THE cheeseburger. My personal fave martini is the Stone Fruit (pictured above). Belvedere Peach, Combier, white cranberry + fresh lime. Delish.


You can't go to Hudson House without getting oysters! That would be a crime.
All of the different types they serve are great honestly, but the Chappys are my personal go-to. I always order the most of those. The champagne ginger pink peppercorn mignonette is the cherry on top.


THE cheeseburger, you guys. Like woah. I don't eat a lot of red meat in general so I like to save my burger eatin' for this bad boy. Two patties, American cheese, pickles, minced onion & Hudson sauce. Not pictured: the big crunchy seasoned pickle they serve alongside. Fries don't come with the burger, but you HAVE to add them on. They are seasoned skinny fries with 3 different dipping sauces alongside. YUM.



We tried the avocado dip for the first time yesterday and I'm sad I didn't have this in my life sooner. Whipped avocado, green onion, herbs, + ranch chips. So simple, yet so good.

We found out that they offer quite a few kid-friendly items on the menu so we went with the family yesterday. I can't decide if this is good or bad, lol. I already crave this meal every other day of the week, and now it just got easier to go. The boys had mac & cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches. And they LOVED the avocado dip above.

In the words of my dear friend Megan, "Hudson House strikes again!"


My black & white duster cardigan is from a boutique shop in downtown McKinney, but I found the exact same one online and on MAJOR SALE! [Tobi]