Apparently I had my diva fan with me when I took this pic, lol.

I absolutely love this ruffle sleeve tee from [Target] ! Super soft, flattering fit & only $16.99! Target has so many cute spring items out right now. The Universal Threads & A New Day brands are my faves.
-wearing size small for reference-
-I size up in white jeans, I'm in a 6-
Sandals [Tory Burch]
-go up 1/2 size-
Lock Necklace [Michael Kors] Mine was a free gift for being a VIP client so I think that's why I'm not finding it on their site. I did link several other lock styles though!
Gold Cross Necklace [Stella & Dot]




I will say the hardest part of starting this blog is the picture taking. Finding time to take scheduled pics in addition to everyday snapshots, planning outfits, and most of all... WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HANDS? The posing! When you're used to being the one on the other side of the camera posing everyone else, posing yourself is hard. Especially when there's no mirror to see how ridiculous you look, lol. My husband said "just put your hands on your hips" for this one and I thought I'd hate it, but it ended up being the one to share.

Striped Stretch Belted Dress [Michael Kors] on SALE 50% off!
-wearing size small for reference-
Marc Fisher Kickoff Espadrille [DSW] Can we talk about how much I LOVE these?! So much so that I have them in two colors. I bought them last spring and they're still available and at a crazy good price! $39 for the black and $49 for both the nude & pink.
-TTS-
Black Watch [Michael Kors] Mine is several years old, but still one of my faves. It is no longer available, but they do have several other similar styles available which is what I have linked for you.
Floral Fabric Wrapped Hoops [Uncommon James] Obsessed with these you guys!


Our youngest little ain't looking so little anymore. My sweet buddy. Always down to hold momma's hand and snuggle.

Striped Cardigan - I ordered mine from the VICI flash sale and they're now sold out, but I did find it in stock online at [Hissy Fit Boutique]! I am SO IN LOVE with this lightweight cardigan you guys. It is so perfect for spring & summer. Picturing it with distressed shorts & wedge sandals once it warms up a bit!
-wearing size small for reference-
White Tank [Express] So my neckline is different because it's an older version, but I love the v-neck too! And it's only $11!
-size medium for a more loose fit-
Distressed Flare Denim -Unfortunately mine are a couple years old. I hate that AE doesn't offer them anymore because they are the BEST distressed flare jeans & I love the detail of the exposed button fly. Maybe keep a watch on their site for something similar?! In the meantime, I did link three similar distressed styles for you.
[Option One]
[Option Two]
[Option Three]
I also think this look would be cute with distressed boyfriend denim + wedge sandals.
Sandals [Tory Burch]
-go up 1/2 size-
Hat [Free People]
Large Initial Necklace [Anthropologie]