Who else has a love affair with all of the bath products from LUSH?! If you love to wind down with a glass of wine in a hot bath like I do, then I KNOW you would love adding these goodies to your oasis if you don't already.



Let's talk about what initially got me hooked when I discovered this place while on a trip in Vegas... the BATH BOMBS. Their original fizzy bath time treats.

The bath bombs explode with essential oils in a wide variety of colors and scents. My personal faves are the Sakura & Sex Bomb as pictured above. They also come out with fun themed holiday ones all throughout the year.


Ok now the BUBBLE BARS! Seriously the best bubble bath making on the planet. The liquids just don't do it for me anymore. I love crumbling these under the running bath water for the most frothy & inviting suds. These also come in a variety of scents, shapes & colors. The two I love most are the Rose Jam and French Kiss (both pictured below). The rose jam as you probably guessed is the BEST floral scent on the planet, and the french kiss is lavender. Perfect for bedtime.



ROSE. Gimme alllll the rose scents you guys. The two products pictured above are bath time staples of mine. The Rose Jam shower gel and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. The shower gel is pretty self-explanatory, but the body conditioner is like a nourishing mask for your whole body. You put it on like a lotion, then gently rinse off before getting out of the bath. Your skin is left SO SOFT and with the sweetest scent. No need to lotion up again after drying off.


Let's talk about how easy they make gift giving! This was only a tiny portion of the HUGE pre-wrapped gift wall they have in store. So many different product options and combos in each of these boxes at various price points for everyone. Super easy to walk in for a quick gift and all the wrapping is already done for you. Win win. I also like to browse these for myself when I want to sample a few new products. That's how I discovered the shower gel & body conditioner!

Not pictured, but two other things I'm obsessed with: the sugar lip scrub (Mint Julips is my fave "flavor"), and the Cup o' Coffee face mask. The face mask is amazing for adding some extra zing to your morning routine, or to wake you up while prepping for an evening of fun. The two main ingredients are ground coffee beans & agave syrup.

These are just a few of my favorite things. But LUSH has a ton of beauty products! Some facts I also love about this company:
They are against animal testing. 100% vegetarian. They have the freshest cosmetics. Some of the products even come with a "use by" date because of how fresh & REAL the ingredients are. And everything is handmade. 

So if you haven't been into a LUSH store yet, hopefully I have given you some inspiration to try it out. I truly believe every bath relaxer needs it in their life. Or if you're already obsessed with LUSH like me, maybe I have mentioned some new products for you to try!

// My pearl shoulder sweatshirt is sold out, but I did link a couple similar styles from Amazon below! \\