Boxy Cropped Cardigan [American Eagle]
-wearing a medium-
Bralette [Free People]
Denim [Nordstrom] On sale!
-size 27 for reference-
Sneaker Espadrilles [DSW] also come in light brown suede
-TTS I'm an 8 1/2-
Turquoise Dainty Bead Necklace [6th Borough Boutique]
Sophie Smartwatch [Michael Kors] On Sale!




Army Green Utility Jacket [Macy's] -This jacket is 70% off right now you guys! It is lightweight and perfect for spring.
-wearing medium-
Striped Tank Dress - I linked a couple similar styles at [Amazon] and [Nordstrom Rack]
Sandals [Tory Burch] - so worth the splurge! I lived in these sandals last summer. I also have them in black.
-they do run a little small so I went up 1/2 size-


Denim Military Jacket [Free People] On MAJOR sale you guys!
-wearing a small-
Black Tank [American Eagle]
White Jeans [American Eagle] Obsessed with these skinnies! They are super comfy & a thick white aka not see thru. And the perfect amount of distressing.
-I always size up in white denim. It seems to hug everything just a bit more than blue or black. I'm wearing a size 6 for reference.-
Wedges [Marc Fisher] This color is sold out everywhere, but I did find two other colors and on SALE!
-TTS I'm an 8-
Star Necklace [Amazon]
Gold Wings Earrings [Uncommon James]
Stackable Gold Rings [Forever 21]


This side button midi dress is only $39 you guys! Super comfy & flattering fit. A must buy for spring.
-size small for reference-