Boyfriend Striped Button Down [American Eagle]
-size small for reference-
Denim [American Eagle] Last day to save 25%! Online only.
-I size up in white jeans, these are a 6-
Sandals [Tory Burch]
-go up 1/2 size, I'm an 8 1/2 in these-
Star Necklace [Amazon]
Gold Wings Earrings [Uncommon James]
My sunnies were a gift from my husband from LV. I love them SO MUCH and get many compliments on them. I have had these for several years so this style is unfortunately no longer sold. But they have quite a few fabulous cat eye options currently on their site!
Stackable Gold Rings [Forever 21]




Tops are BOGO 50% at American Eagle now thru Wednesday! Be sure to go snag all the Spring goodness!
Tops linked from left to right:
Chambray Top


That "just got my hair done & headed to dinner with the girls" feelin'!
Hat [Free People]
Blouse [Free People]
-I'm wearing an x-small for reference-


Valentine's Date with my forever Valentine's!
Hat [Amazon]
Kimono [American Eagle] ONLY $23 and comes in 2 colors!
Scoop Neck Tank [Nordstrom Rack]
-wearing small-
Denim [Nordstrom] My beloved Sam Edelman Kitten frayed ankle skinnies are now 40% off!
-size 27 for reference-
Espadrilles [Marc Fisher]


Last week I was all about the messy bun, this week it's hats. I need to find balance, lol.
Sweater [Vici] Save 20% with code SPRING20
-I'm wearing the sm/med for reference-
Bralette [Free People]
White Jeans [American Eagle] Online only sale!
-I size up in white denim, these are a 6-
Boots [Goodnight Macaroon]
-I'm wearing a 39 (or 8 1/2 US). According to the size chart, that's 1/2 size bigger than I normally wear. So size up to be safe.-
Hat [Altar'd State]