Obsessed with this jumpsuit you guys! I love how many functions & things you could wear this for. Weddings, beach vacations, church, brunch, wineries, date night. All the things!
-wearing a size 4 for reference-
I've had this white bucket bag for a couple years now, but I did link some similar styles below.







Another versatile spring/summer piece! You can dress this up with no jacket + wedge sandals, or dress it down as pictured. Either way you'll feel like a million bucks in this $22 dress!
-wearing a medium for reference-
There are also a TON of color options!

For the sandals, be sure to go up 1/2 size. They are SO WORTH the investment. You'll literally wear them with everything!







What's in my bag?!
Spring Break 2019

This was a LOT of stuff to try and fit in one picture you guys. So sorry for the cluster! And honestly, this may not be all I'm taking, lol.

You can scroll thru the nifty little widget below to see details of all the items above. Lots of goodies here, sales & splurge!

Cheers to Spring Break! San Antonio here we come!






Want to know my favorite outfit combo? Long sleeve tops with distressed denim shorts! We don't get very long to wear it here in Texas (it gets so dang HOT), but you better believe I soak it up when I can.
This top is from [VICI]. The perfect sweater dolman. Save 20% with code ALL20!
-wearing a sm/med for reference-

You can find all of the other items below! Shorts & shoes are both TTS.