Had the most amazing time with these ladies yesterday for High Tea at Edith's French Bistro to celebrate Lauren's birthday! So many laughs, mimosa toasts, delicious foods & of course several yummy teas to choose from. I already can't wait to go back!

This is the $22 Amazon dress I shared a few weeks ago, but this time I've styled it a bit fancier with espadrilles, jewelry & a floppy hat. Such a versatile dress & a fab Amazon find.
-wearing a medium for reference-

I have it all linked for you below!

You can find my custom JACK necklace at [The Sis Kiss]





Walking right into this week with the happies because VACAY on Thursday! Can't wait to spend a long weekend in San Francisco + Napa.

Everything is linked below with the exception of my custom JACK necklace. You can order yours at [The Sis Kiss]! I'm beyond obsessed with it & get so many compliments on it. For the hat, I have a few different options linked because I bought mine on clearance last year and it's still out of stock. Boo.

Lip color: Fleshpot
Lip Liner: Boldly Bare





Would you believe me if I told you this camo jacket was 12+ years old?! It is the oldest piece of clothing in my closet. Apparently camo never went out of style for me, haha! Obviously this exact jacket is nowhere to be found, but I did link a few similar styles that I love!

This dress is one of the most comfortable things I own! The mocha color also compliments any skin tone.
-wearing a small for reference-