Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo...
Sorry for getting that stuck in your head! Haha! But seriously, how cute is my little shark?! I was so excited for him to wear this swim suit on our spring break trip. And thankful that Mother Nature was kind enough to let us swim for a bit! Lots of clouds & rainy skies in the San Antonio forecast. [insert thumbs down here]





This sweater you guys! I bought it late last summer for a trip to San Francisco and it is still in stock, but now on SALE! From summer to fall, from winter to spring. It is a perfect seasonal transition sweater.
-I'm wearing an XS for reference-




The best road trip attire is a cotton maxi dress & sandals you can kick off in the car. Comfy + cute FTW!
I've linked a few different style options for the dress & jacket all under $40! Plus a gold version of my sandals which are $10 cheaper & super cute!




Did you know that my main gig has been running The Organic Grace Photograph Co. for the last 8 years? Photographing babies & families for 8 YEARS. I can't believe it's been that long! And did you know that I contemplated for a year or longer to start this style page as a fun hobby or potential side gig? I remembered having the same feelings when I started in photography all those years ago. Wondering if people would like me or my work. Being too shy or nervous to put myself out there and start something new. What I now know is that I am beyond thankful I started sharing my love of photos all those years ago. That I've been super blessed to meet & capture so many beautiful babies & families thru the years. I had no idea back then that I'd be where I am now. Something else I know, I'm glad I didn't let that fear continue to hold me back. For Organic Grace OR Dressed in Delight. You never know how much you can succeed if you don't ever try.

There is freedom waiting for you,
on the breezes of the sky,
and you ask "what if I fall?"
oh but my darling,
what if you fly?

I have linked several of my favorite camo sweatshirts here for you, along with a few different styles of my watch! Side note: camo never goes out of style in my book.




Spring break is coming to an end for us today as we head back home to Dallas. Such a fun week in San Antonio, Friendswood & Galveston!

All American Eagle online orders are 25% off now thru Monday! Their denim shorts are my absolute fave.
-AE denim fits TTS-
And this Target tee is so comfy & soft and a STEAL at just $8! I have it in this shade of pink and black.
-wearing a size medium for reference-