Sushi lunch date + shopping with hubs today! And this weather, y'all. GLORIOUS.

Unfortunately this STRIPED TOP is already sold out at [VICI], but they do have a nifty email notification thingy that will tell you when it's back in stock!
-wearing a small for reference-
HAT is from [Altar'd State]
Let me tell you how OBSESSED I am with this custom "Jack" Necklace. Even cuter in person which I didn't think was possible when I ordered it. Your name, kid's name, spouse's name, so many options! You can order yours at [The Sis Kiss]

Everything else is linked for you below!


You'll find a few different style & price point options for some super similar items linked here for you as well!





Three great dresses + amazing prices + cute combos today! You can wear each of these dresses alone, or you can pair either the tee or tank dress under the denim left unbuttoned! I have to tell you the denim dress is one of my closet staples and so versatile. If you can only pick just one of these, let it be that one! Also, I found the tank dress on sale in various colors at both Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack.

My specific sizing for reference: t-shirt dress (size medium), denim (size 4), tank dress (size medium). All shoes are TTS.




Mama tried, y'all! Lord knows I tried.
Where my Merle Haggard fans at?!
How cute is this tee from [the Bee and the Fox]?! SO MANY cute designs in their shop!
-I'm wearing a medium for reference. Their tees are made to fit a little snug.-
I have everything else linked below!




Y'all. I have searched for this jumpsuit online at Target every day this week with zero luck. But I do know it's brand new to the store and my location here in Rockwall had a completely full rack. Anyway, you NEED it. Super flattering fit, casual cute, and comfy. If you hit all three of those things it's a total win in my book. So RUN, go snag you one this weekend and let me know how much you love it!
-wearing a small for reference-
Everything else linked below!




This was yesterday's zero motivation to do anything but have a patio lunch date by the water outfit. I was seriously in a funk when hubs asked me to go out for chips & salsa. I don't think I've ever gotten dressed so fast. The swirl margarita I knew I was going to order might've had something to do with that. Ha!

ZSupply is one of my favorite basics brands! They are a little pricey for basics, but well worth the splurge because they hold up so well. And I just love the fit + style of their brand. Everything I've ever tried on or purchased has been super flattering + comfy. This hoodie is no exception.
-wearing a size small for reference-
For the sandals, go up 1/2 size. Also SO WORTH the splurge! You've probably seen by now that I literally wear them with everything.