Jamaica me crazy!
We had such a wonderful time in Jamaica! Have you been? If not, you HAVE to put it on your list! And you gotta stay at Excellence Oyster Bay in one of the beach house rooms. Seriously the best hotel/resort room EVER.








My striped ruffle bikini is just $25! Great fit + quality. Hat is $15 & these are my most favorite oversized sunnies!






Wake. Pray. Slay. It's Hump Day babes, halfway to the weekend. Let's do this.

My tank is from Mason Blake Apparel, but I did link a few other options with this cute phrase.
-wearing medium for reference-
.






Be that girl who wakes up with purpose and intent.
Be that girl who shows up and never gives up.
Be that girl who believes anything is possible and is willing to work for it.
BE THAT GIRL.
Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY! I am thankful to have the freedom to chase my dreams. Tell me what you're thankful for!

My camo tee is $12 from Target -wearing medium- and I've linked all of my favorite distressed black denim. 🖤






I interrupt this blazing hot August with a reminder that the holiday season is approx. 12 weeks away. 😳 This adorable $20 Amazon Prime plaid top is going to be perfect to wear for almost all the holiday things! I’m a sucker for the elbow patches. 😍
-wearing a small for reference-
And these coveted over-the-knee boots are 40% off right now with code PREFALL.






This is my resting beach face. 😆 Just two more days and I’ll be on my way to starting my mimosa mornings like this again, but with all my littles splashing around in the frame with me! One last vacay before school starts. 🌊♥️🌤
Cheers! 🥂 And Happy Saturday lovelies!