Five Daily Reminders:
1. I am amazing.
2. I can do anything.
3. Positivity is a choice.
4. I celebrate my individuality.
5. I am prepared to succeed.



My dress is on sale for 20% off + free shipping!
-I’m a medium for reference-
And this camo jacket 😍 the colors are 👌🏻 Can’t wait to wear it on repeat this fall!
-it’s oversized so I went with an XS-





I put this flatlay together this morning and now I can’t wait to wear it!
Final days to snag my hat + boots + sunnies on MAJOR SALE!
My fave jeans are just under $30, and these Madewell tees range in price from $9 - $19 depending on color.





Have you been to Snooze an AM Eatery?!
We discovered this gem earlier this week and I can’t wait to go back to try more amazingness from their menu. 😍🤤 The fun atmosphere + decor is just an added bonus!





The world is your oyster🍸
Who else loves these slimy little suckers as much as I do?
Who else loves date night as much as me?!
And who has been to Eddie V's & fell in love just like WE?
One of the best meals of my life I tell ya! Good thing I was wearing this comfy OTS Free People dress so I could eat ALL THE THINGS. 🦞🍽🦀
-I’m an XS for reference-
And I’m obsessing over these Uncommon James gold + tortoise shell hoops my hubs brought home from Nashville as a surprise.





Wheels up to Jamaica!! ✈️🏝
In the cutest little $12 dress!
-wearing medium for reference-
And my luggage is on MAJOR sale thru August 5th.
Happy Thursday y’all! 😘





One is never overdressed or underdressed with a little black dress. 🖤 -Karl Lagerfeld
-wearing an XS for reference-