“Omg babe there’s people watching πŸ‘€ hurry up & take it!” -Me. 😐
Yep. Stillllll hate taking pictures by myself when others are walking by looking. Pretty sure it shows on my face here. 🀣




My jumpsuit is on sale for $20! By far one of the comfiest I own.
-I’m a size small for reference-






🎢 It’s just another MANI πŸ’…πŸ» Monday
I wish it was Sunday
‘Cause that’s my fun day... 🎢
Fresh mani in the prettiest peachy pink! What’s your go-to nail color?!






Forever a Lululemon fan right here!
These leggings are some of my faves & are currently on MAJOR sale (almost 1/2 off!) If white isn’t your thing, there’s 1 other soft neutral color option.
-wearing a size 6 for reference-






I was super excited to find my favorite beach coverup EVER at a major STEAL on Zulily today! You have until tomorrow to snag it at the $22 price tag, or there’s another site I found it on for $25. Both of these prices are crazy good compared to what I paid for it last year. 😳
-wearing a small for reference-






When hubby is out of town & your 4 year old nails your outfit pic. πŸ“· πŸ™ŒπŸ» I mean, I’m impressed! Haha!

Almost my entire outfit is on SALE you guys!
Kimono $22, tank $14, shorts $37, Uncommon James earrings $39, and shoes $56. The kimono is one size & lemme tell you, is even more gorgeous in person. Love it so much!






FRI-NALLY!
And I just realized we have zero plans from now thru Sunday which I’m pretty darn excited about. We’re ALL just so busy ALL of the time. So this kind of weekend is just good for the soul.





Veni. Vidi. Amavi.
We came. We saw. We LOVED.
Have you seen the Arch of Cabo San Lucas? Even more beautiful in person and something I’d want to see every trip.

My exact $10 leopard dress is sold out, but I did link SIX other faves that range in price from $12-$39.
::::HINT:::: The $12 one is at the top of my list.