As most of you may know, summer is my favorite season. Always has been, always will be. But NOT for fashion. My favorite seasons for styling are spring & fall. And it's my favorite because of outfits just like these! Long sleeve tops paired with distressed denim shorts. This super soft, super flattering Free People top needs to be in everyone's closet!



-wearing XS for reference-





My go-to leggings right here! Spanx is worth every single penny.





Be the reason someone smiles today!


This Free People dress is currently on sale & even more gorgeous in person.
-wearing xs for reference-





My kimono, button-front tank & jeans are all on SALE! You can get all 3 pieces for $60.

Also, GOOD NEWS! I’ve opened up a dedicated Instagram page to sell gently used items from my personal closet. Give @dressedindelight.closet a follow to shop!





Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. 👠🌎
Say hello to my Fall shoe lineup! Sneaks to booties to flats + mules, I love them all. You can get the camo platform sneaks & leopard flats on sale for 20% off right now with code YOURPLACE. The studded mules are on MAJOR sale for $39, and the taupe western booties are marked down as well. I’ve also linked a few other snakeskin faves!





I found the cutest customizable Starbucks cups! Just $12 + super fast shipping. Any phrase you want on the front, with your name on the back. “Boy Mom Fuel” sums up what’s always in my cup. 😂
And my whole outfit from top to bottom is on sale!





We went on a date night last weekend to Ocean Prime. Have you been?! SO 👏🏻 DANG 👏🏻 GOOD 👏🏻 you guys. Put it on your list if you’re a hardcore foodie like me!\

My b&w date night look is on sale! Jeans are $41, my studded pumps are marked down from $175 to $63 (and also come in black 🖤), and I’ve linked 3 black lace top options that range from $14 - $22.