Happier than a seagull with a french fry!
Absolutely loving our time in Cabo!



Also loving this $18 Amazon Prime palm print kimono you guys! It would look great paired with a tank + shorts + wedges or even a dress too. Perfect for vacation.





Smell the sea & feel the sky,
Let your soul & spirit fly. 🌊♥️🦅🌤

Saw this morning that my beloved studded slide sandals that I wear with EVERYTHING are on major sale!
You can find them linked below along with everything else pictured here.





Raised your hand if you love comfy travel attire!

My knot front tee is from Madewell.
-wearing medium for reference-
And LOVING these new kicks!





Deuces Los Cabos! ✌🏻♥️🌊🏝





I’ve linked some of my favorite fall transition dresses from Goodnight Macaroon! And good news, you can save 40% with code PREFALL. Their site is all the heart eyes you guys. 😍