I don't know about you guys, but I am all about versatile pieces. I've worn this dress so many ways! Sky-high wedges + sleek pony, leather moto jacket + heels, and seen here with slides + easy bun.
ALL THE THINGS ALL THE WAYS.




I've linked two retailer options for you, both under $25!
-I'm a medium for reference-





“Mom it’s too bright out here. ☀️ Mom I can’t see. But mom it hurts my eyes.”
Like I always say, as long as none of them are crying I’ll take it as a success. 😂

My dress has been in my closet for quite some time so not in stock (yay for pieces that are true faves thru the years!), but I did link several other similar options for you. I find myself pairing this dress with new accessories & lightweight jackets each year. I think I adore this look most so far because 💛YELLOW💛, duh.





My HAPPY COLOR Madewell tank is only $12.99! Plus you can get an extra 30% off with code VERYRARE!
-I'm wearing a medium for reference-
And my shorts are just $25 (today only!)





I don’t have ducks. Or a row. I have squirrels and they’re everywhere. 🤪
Y’all see my little friends back there?! Got out to take this pic and they just waddled right up.
My comfy t-shirt dress is only $14!
-size med for reference-
And shoes are on sale + free ship + free beach blanket.





Mama tried to say no to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but daddy said yes so I ain’t gonna argue. 😜
The day is here y’all! Counting down the hours to shop my saved faves at home with my Starbucks double shot + $12 sweatshorts (in MY color 💛)! My shorts come in several other color options if yellow isn’t your style.
-I’m in a medium-
And my tee is from The Bee & The Fox!
-also size medium-