You guys know how I feel about off-the-shoulder tops! This one is a new favorite. Under $20 and comes in 3 other color/pattern options.
-wearing a size 4 for reference-

And for #tuesdayshoesday, I'm wearing my beloved leopard loafers. Still finding anything & everything to wear these with!
-these are TTS-






If anyone tries to tell you camo isn’t a color, stop talking to them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life. 💁🏻‍♀️😂
These camo shorts you guys! Under $50. Super comfy. IN LOVE. 🥰





I want to rewind to early June when we went to Silver Dollar City and rode the most amazing rollercoaster of our lives. The Time Traveler. Go ahead and do a little Google search to see this craziness I mean amazingness!

This tee is $15 Amazon Prime. I love the little suede pocket!
-wearing a small for reference-





Happy Birthday America! 🇺🇸 LET FREEDOM RING!!! ♥️✌🏻🎇🎉





The only B.S. I need is bikinis + sandals 💁🏻‍♀️👙👡
Anyone else picky about their animal prints? I think this swimsuit is the perfect snake print in both pattern & color! It’s $50 + free ship.
-size up one in both bottom + top-
My favorite shorts are under $30, and my boho wrap bracelet is BOGO on the whole site right now. Say what?! 😲 And let me just say, the quality on these bracelets is out of this world.