Good Times + Tan Lines!
Girl's Weekend fills up my cup every year with these ladies.


Thankful for each of these beautiful souls!

Linking all of our swimmies below





👙 I’ve got 99 bikinis and I can’t choose one 👙





Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too 😊☀️🌻 BE the sunshine!
Who loves a good graphic tank?! I’ve linked some of my faves all under $20 + Amazon Prime. And this hat? Might as well get used to seeing me in it, especially once fall rolls around. It’s currently on sale and I FREAKING ♥️ IT.





The perfect distressed camo shorts for under $50 + free shipping!
-these fit TTS and don't hug the thighs which is a HUGE bonus for me-





Wine flies when you’re having fun! 🍷
Flashback to a 2018 trip to our favorite California winery, B.R. Cohn!

My exact dress is out of stock, but I did find one on Amazon that is nearly identical for under $20 + Prime! 🙌🏻
Comes in 9 different color/pattern options.





Took the babes to see The Lion King last week (and this was the only child who would cooperate for a picture lol). While I thought it was done really well, the original still holds my heart! What did you think?!