What if I told you right MEOW that this button front leopard dress is under $10?! I think you’d say well I need this print + the others too! Also comes in stripes & solid black.
-I’m wearing a size 4 for reference-

Happy Sunday y’all!








Ok I finally tried the paperbag shorts trend and I can't say enough positive things about these! SO COMFY. SO CUTE. I love the million ways you could style these shorts, dressy or casual.
-I would size down one in these, I'm usually a 4/6, but went with a 2 and they're still pretty roomy.-
And here I am in another Madewell tee! All the heart eyes for this color.





Last night's date night look!
My striped dress is only $14! I was able to stuff myself with allllll the sushi + sake in this super comfy/roomy dress.
-wearing a size 2 for reference-





Are you on board with the platform sneaker trend?! I had a hard time choosing between the leopard & camo in these. Both are so cute, but I am LOVING the camo!
My shorts are on major sale right now under $25, and my button front tee is $18 + comes in a ton of colors!





Now that it's summertime, you can expect 90% of my style to include distressed denim shorts. I don't even want to think about the time and age I have to stop wearing them, lol! The majority of my faves are from American Eagle including these. They always have such a flattering fit and a good length for every preference, shape & size.
My tank in the black & white option is just $14, and these adorable blush suede bow sandals are a steal at $22!





I have three moods:
Glass of wine
Bottle of wine
Whole damn winery 🍷🍷🍷🤣
Who’s with me? 🙋🏻‍♀️
Spent a beautiful day at Mitas Hill Vineyard with my mom enjoying a bottle of their Tempranillo, my fave! I do find it a little funny we both showed up in floral print, haha.
My maxi romper is a comfy one and under $50. 🙌🏻