You only live June 18, 2019 once so make today a good one. In the words of my dear friend Megan, YOLO! (she's gonna give me a high five to the face for that one, lol)



My shorts are SUPERRRR comfy and under $20. Win, win.
-I'm wearing a small-
My Free People ruffle sleeve tee is just $14! Also comes in one other color option.
-also a small-
And you can find my LV Apple Watch band [HERE].






Another casual outfit for a steal!
My Free People tee is $24, shorts are $24, and sandals are $22!
-I'm an XS in the tee, and bottoms + shoes are TTS.-





Took my littlest babes to the movies to see The Secret Life of Pets 2 (highly recommend btw), then home for #winedownwednesday .🍷
My jeans are under $30 y’all! 👀 And still at the top of my faves denim list for 2019. ♥️ Cheers friends!





I find my happiness where the sun shines.☀️
My tee is a joyful one in both color & price! Just $14. Another awesome Target run find.
-I'm a medium for reference-





Lot's of great Target finds this week, y'all! My tank is only $4.80. FOUR DOLLARS & EIGHTY CENTS.
Repeat after me, "you can't beat that!"
-I'm in a medium for reference-
Does anyone else think "paperbag shorts" is a pretty ridiculous name for a trend? I mean, it doesn't sound flattering at all lol. But I LOVE these! Super comfy and also one of the very few high waisted items my husband is actually on board with.
-size down in these, I'm wearing a 2.-





🚨Major Sale Alert Saturday!!🚨 My jeans are under $20 you guys!! 👀 A definite top fave denim purchase in 2019.
And this beloved monarch lace top is back in stock at VICI. You can snag it [HERE].
-I’m a medium for reference-