To say that I am smitten with this dress would be an understatement. I felt like a million bucks when I tried it on, but that million is really only $39! I love me some Altar'd State you guys. You can find the direct link to this adorable striped button down [HERE].
-wearing a medium for reference-
And my shoes are on sale for 25% off! (you can see the sale price when you click on the link) If you've been on the fence about investing in some Marc Fisher's, now is the time.
-TTS-

Everything but the dress is linked below!







Ok lots to talk about! First up, food & drinks at Bulla Gastrobar! Great spot for happy hour + tapas. They have cerveza sangria you guys. Don't knock it til you try it. It's at the top of my faves list.
Next, give me all the off-the-shoulder ruffle tops! This one is an oldie so it's out of stock, but I've linked 5 others I adore from Nordstrom Rack & all under $40.
On to my frayed ankle skinnies, they are 40% off!
-fit TTS-
Last, my SHOES. I love them so much I also have them in black.





Take me back to my city by the bay! What I wouldn't give to be having oysters & cocktails at Waterbar in San Francisco right about now.

Shirt is from VICI, everything else is linked below!





Well butter my butt & call me a biscuit! This adorable comfy tee is on MAJOR sale, y'all!
-wearing a size medium for reference-





Had some fun at the Ennis Bluebonnet Festival yesterday with these babes!
My top is sold out in this color online, but I did link the two floral versions along with two other pretty boho blouses. All under $20!
-wearing a small for reference-
My gem monogram necklace was purchased from Anthropologie a couple years ago, but I did find them available [HERE].