Currently the comfiest & cutest jumpsuit I own and under $30! #targetdoesitagain
-wearing a size small for reference-

You can find the links to this entire look below!







My husband surprised me with an Uncommon James package a couple days ago and I couldn't love these pieces more! Absolutely OBSESSED with the ear jackets, and the knuckles necklace makes me laugh. It's like hey, I'm a dainty woman, but also the #thuglife never left me. Don't mess with momma, younawI'msayin'?





How about this $16 Amazon Prime find?! The softest tee with an adorable suede pocket comes in 10 different color options (long sleeve option too!). I'm thinking the gray is next on my wish list.
-wearing a small-
And these leopard flats! LOVE LOVE LOVE. #leoparderrthang





I put this flat lay together this morning and already can't wait to wear it on my next date with hubs!

The black lace tank is from [VICI]. You can also find it in teal [HERE] which would also look fab with the leopard flats!
-I'm a size medium in this top-
And so HAPPY that this striped clutch is still in stock. I've literally had it for YEARS. It's a spring + summertime favorite.





Road trip attire! We are enjoying a 4 day weekend in Houston to celebrate my in-law's 25th wedding anniversary & Easter. What a beautiful & love-filled weekend it's going to be!
These are hands down some of my favorite leggings EVER you guys. Worth every penny.
-wearing a medium for reference-
Tank is on SALE and hat is from The Nash Collection.