I can't believe this sweet boy is FOUR! Our gentle giant. My boo bear. Just one more year until he's officially a big boy off to school. Make it stop!

My boyfriend button down is on MAJOR sale! 70% off you guys!! I love that you can dress it up or down. Tie it up or tuck it in. It has a soft, relaxed fit.
-wearing a size small for reference-
And all American Eagle shorts are 25% off online! I love the midi styles. Not too short, not too long.

You can find everything linked below!









Fresh, bright RED! Had my hair appointment at Salon Pompeo yesterday with my two faves, Karina & Abel. I've been going to them for about 6 years now I think. Can't say enough amazing things about them!
My top is from [VICI], they also have it in white.
-wearing a small for reference-





Still reliving the happies from our San Francisco trip last month! On our last night there we went out to Love + Propaganda for drinks and dancing. SO FUN!
I've linked two options for my pin-striped blazer, one just $25! I've also linked my girl's super adorable boho blouse.





Festival season gives me all the HAPPIES! Sunshine, craft beer, live music, yummy food, shopping, smiles & laughter. Had the best day with the littles at Art in the Square in Southlake!
Y'ALL. This dress is only $$ NINE DOLLARS $$ Great length, super soft fabric, sooo comfy.
-I'm wearing a small for reference-
And these $14 sunnies put a lil' sass in my step every time I wear them. They're just so fun!