We are home after 4 days in our favorite city, San Francisco! Mondays after vacation are always the absolute hardest. BUT I am super excited to share the news that I've been accepted with LiketoKnow.It! You can now shop my Instagram much easier simply by downloading the free app, then taking a screen shot of the images I post. OR you can follow me direct in the app!

If you don't own a sweatshirt dress, you need to snag one! It is a perfect seasonal transition piece. I've had this one for a couple years and LOVE it. I've linked two similar ones for you to shop below, and I'm obsessed with these new $15 sunnies!






Who loves stripes? Who loves a good maxi dress? Who loves a price tag under $20?! This dress is just $13 you guys! And comes in 3 colors.
-wearing a small for reference-
And some of my favorite sandals are on SALE! I've had these for quite some time now and still adore them. I love pieces that can stick with you for years.
BTW, this is my crew. I am one lucky gal!




Remember the button up denim dress I love so much that's under $30? Well they have it in olive green too! It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of this color in my wardrobe. I think it's super flattering because it compliments every hair color & skin tone.
-for reference, I'm a size 4 in this dress-
And these sneaker espadrilles go with everything!
-TTS-




"I have enough shoes." -said no one ever
Sharing my Spring Sneaks + Sunnies faves!




Another super versatile dress! My favorite way to style it is to pair it with sneaks. I slipped on a denim jacket with it for dinner with the girls since it still gets pretty cool at night. It's just as comfy as it is CUTE. And comes in multiple colors!
-wearing size medium for reference-
My bow scrunch is from [Altar'd State]. Comes in a pack of 3 for $14.95.




MAJOR SALE ALERT!!!!
My cardigan is only $17! Also comes in a marbled gray color.
-wearing a medium for reference-
And y'all already know how I feel about these distressed white jeans.