Here are your TOP FIVE favorite looks + most shopped posts from March!  It's safe to say that American Eagle was the theme for this month.
So many cute things at amazing sale prices on their site though so that's a bonus!

And YAY for Spring weather! Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons for style/fashion.



This babydoll peplum top is on MAJOR SALE for just $14, the BEST crop skinnies on the planet are 25% off, and my Uncommon James Strawberry Fields earrings are also on sale! My exact shoes aren't in stock, but I did link several other cute espadrille sneaker options!





My favorite white jeans OF ALL TIME are MAJOR SALE for just $24.99! And you can find my beloved Steve Madden leopard flats on sale at Nordstrom which you know also means free shipping!





Y'all know I'm a kimono junkie! This one is a fave and MAJORLY DISCOUNTED at $14.97!
You also know I'm a huge sucker for Madewell tees and they're having the best sale right now!
40% off tops and 30% off sale items with code: GOODVIBES.
And just a few sizes left in my Steve Madden studded slides on SALE!





I did a blog post [HERE] on how to style this leopard top 6 ways! It was a HIT! You can snag this top on Amazon Prime for $17.99.
Only a few sizes left in one of my most worn bootie styles!
And I linked a few corduroy skirt options at different price points & size availability.





This ENTIRE American Eagle outfit is on SALE!
Gorgeous yellow kimono perfect for Spring + Summer is 60% off! JUST $15.98!!
The tee comes in 8 color options and is also 60% off at $9.98!
Peek-a-boo pocket shorts always win in my book. These are 25% off.



Don't forget to follow me in the LiketoKnowit app [HERE]! It is the quickest way to grab your faves before sales are over sizes run out of stock.