I'm back with another cute + simple tee styled multiple ways!  You guys loved the one I did [HERE] last month so much that I thought it should be a repeat thing! Be on the lookout for these fun posts in the "Versatile Threads" series in the future. 

This tee is so fun you guys, and such a great price at just $17 + Prime shipping!
I'm wearing a medium in this top for reference.

---STYLE ONE---


I've linked multiple skirt options for colors + price points. Some are on major sale! My beloved Sam Edelman Winona Western Booties are also majorly discounted! You can find my upcycled Louis Vuitton [HERE] at Vintage Boho Bags.




---STYLE TWO---


My jeans are 40% off, so just under $30! (I cuffed them to crop length) They're super comfy and such a great shade of blue. You can snag some of my favorite espadrilles already discounted for an additional 20% off + free shipping with code: SHOES.




---STYLES THREE & FOUR---


These blue crop jeans I'm OBSESSED with are on sale for just $35! I've linked several super similar options for the distressed black shorts & sneaker espadrilles. The world's beloved Tory Burch Miller sandals are currently 25% off! And my faded Quay sunnies are 25% off + free shipping!



---STYLE FIVE---


I literally LIVE in my faux leather Spanx! Worth every single penny. And my most worn cardi? Definitely a cream chunky knit! You can snag this adorable Judith March "Support Wildlife Raise Boys" hat also in camo.



---STYLE SIX---


YOU GUYS! You can get my all-time favorite white jeans for JUST $19.99 right now! Crazy good sale! My western stitch denim jacket is 25% off + free shipping.


If there's an item you've seen me wear that you want to see multiple ways, shoot me a message! I'd love your ideas and input. I'm thinking a fab pair of shoes or good denim for April!