This was such a fun Amazon haul! So many items at great prices that are perfect for spring and even summer. Which look is your fave?!

You can find the LIVE version of this try-on [HERE] under the "Amazon Try-On" tab via Instagram highlights.



This dress is only $9.39 on Prime you guys! Crazy good steal!
-wearing a small for reference-






Such a comfy jumper! Comes in a few color options.
-I'm wearing a small-
I think it's super cute with sneaker espadrilles so I've linked a few faves!







OBSESSED with this $17.99 Prime ribbed button up dress! It's super versatile and such a great color for every skin tone.
-also wearing a small-






Another absolute fave! But you all know I'm a sucker for bold stripes. The cut/fit of this top is perfection!
-I'm in a small-






The cutest pinstripe ruffle detail dress!
-wearing a medium, but a small would've been better for me-






How adorable is this off-the-shoulder pink gingham top?! Just $20.99 on Prime.
-wearing a small for reference-






LOVE these workout essentials! Both come in several color options.
-wearing a large in the tank because I like them to fit loose, and in a small in the leggings-