It's been a hot minute since I've done a Versatile Threads post and I'm excited about this one - a super cute flannel shirt dress from Target that can be styled SO MANY ways!  I actually had to stop myself at 7 or I never would've finished taking pics or this blog. 😅 I am sure you'll see it on repeat this fall with even MORE outfit ideas!

You can shop this $35 top here: Target Flannel Shirt Dress - and I will link other items from the looks to shop (if available, or alternate options) below the outfit images.  

*I am in a size small for reference. Also comes in a denim option!

ϟ

[LOOK ONE]

SHOP:  Altar'd State white boots  [a best seller now back in stock!]  |  fringe LV from Vintage Boho Bags

ϟ

[LOOK TWO]

SHOP:  peplum brown crop  [an alternate option]  |  high-top converse

ϟ

[LOOK THREE]

SHOP:  Madewell pocket v-neck tee  |  similar denim  |  Steve Madden Fleur Mule

ϟ

[LOOK FOUR]

SHOP:  similar camo LV patch hat  |  Fendi sneakers

ϟ

[LOOK FIVE]

SHOP:  alternate corduroy skirt  |  cow print booties

ϟ

[LOOK SIX]

SHOP:  Madewell pocket v-neck tee  |  Spanx faux leather leggings  |  Nike Court Legacy sneakers [best seller!]

ϟ

[LOOK SEVEN]

SHOP:  t-shirt dress alternate option one  |  t-shirt dress option two  |  similar camel booties