Hey friends!  I am sharing some brand new Amazon fall styles on the blog today, along with a handful of faves from 2021.  Fall is by far my favorite season to dress for!  Summer officially holds my heart for many other reasons, but unfortunately fashion isn't one of them. 😆  

Which of these Amazon fall outfits is your fave?!

I love how versatile this romper is going to be for fall transition!  I also wore it on a recent beach road trip, super comfy for travel and lightweight enough for the warmer temps.

SHOP:  Amazon waffle knit romper  |  full outfit details

ϟ

How unique is this sweater?!  Love the cute tie front on this one.  Super soft + great quality.

SHOP:  Amazon crop tie-front sweater  |  full outfit details

ϟ

It's the fully functioning zipper detail on the shoulders for me. 😍 So cute!

SHOP:  Amazon sweatshirt dress  |  full outfit details

ϟ

Who doesn't love a good comfy set?!  This one will be great for travel too, and versatile through the upcoming seasons.

SHOP:  Amazon ribbed two-piece set

ϟ

I love that this top is actually a two-piece set! So you can wear with or without the shrug, or even pair the pieces with other looks.

SHOP:  Amazon ribbed mock neck sweater set  |  full outfit details

ϟ

Another great sweatshirt dress!  I love one-and-done pieces like this.

SHOP:  Amazon hooded sweatshirt dress  |  full outfit details

ϟ

A crop sweatshirt SO DANG GOOD I bought it in 3 colors.  Serious Free People vibes with this one, but just $23!

SHOP:  Amazon crop sweatshirt  |  full outfit details

ϟ

And here are some of my 2021 fall favorites!

SHOP:  Amazon tops linked here


XO

Jenn Callahan