I was looking back through my outfits over the last year or so and quickly realized a black & white striped v-neck tee is my go-to, one of my favorites to style and so versatile. I thought it would be fun to showcase some of my striped tee combos here on the blog!

Bonus: you can snag an identical Madewell striped tee I've linked from Nordstrom Rack for JUST $16! (mine is no longer available)

Items here on MAJOR sale: my oversized military button down & Sam Edelman Winona western booties!







Items here on sale: look-alike denim & Steve Madden camo platform sneaks!






Items here on sale: Top Shop cardigan from Nordstrom & busted knee skinnies! I also linked a similar cardigan due to limited sizes available.






My exact shorts are from Altar'd State [click here], but I've linked a few other faves as well!






This ribbed button up midi dress is ONLY $14.99!






I've linked tons of super cute military style jackets (mine is no longer sold). I'm drooling over a couple of the Free People ones!