Give me ALL the sparkly things to wear this time of year!  

Express always kills it with their holiday line.  It's always my favorite time to shop there.


I've styled four different looks for you featuring items from Express.

Which look is your favorite?  Mine are the two sparkly ones, of course!



[ LOOK ONE ]



I have wanted a sequin blazer for a LONG time and finally found one I love!  This one has more of a lightweight boyfriend fit, perfect to dress up or down.

*Be on the lookout for a post on how to style this blazer ALL THE WAYS soon!


SHOP:  Express sequin blazer  |  Express faux leather leggings (currently buy one get one 50% off)  |  lace cami  |  similar sparkle studded heels



[ LOOK TWO ]



This faux leather pleated dress is giving me all of the edgy (but girly!) vibes!  There are so many shoe options you could pair this number with.  I went with some sparkle studded snake booties from DSW.


SHOP:  Express faux leather pleated dress  |  sparkle snake booties



[ LOOK THREE ]



This sequin dress y'all.  OBSESSED!  It also comes in black if this wine color isn't your thing.


SHOP:  Express sequin dress  |  similar sparkle studded heels



[ LOOK FOUR ]



I love the peek-a-boo lace bralette paired with the green+black striped top.  Dressy, but edgy & the perfect amount of sexy too.  Great for a date night!


SHOP:  Express striped shirt  |  Express lace bralette  |  Spanx faux leather leggings  |  similar chain-link heels  |  Uncommon James chain-link necklace



For more inspiration, see last year's Express Holiday Haul [ HERE! ]