Here are the TOP FIVE MOST LOVED LOOKS:  

(with links below to shop)



How cute are these tote bags?!  You can find mine linked below, or just do a quick Amazon search for any of the other phrases!




Love this flowy Free People tank!  It comes in 7 color options.
-I'm in an xsmall-




How unique is this romper from VICI?!  Their site tends to sell out of stock pretty quick, but their wait list has come thru for me quite a few times!




This yellow polka dot skirt is actually part of a two piece set from Amazon!  If you have big girls up top, the smocked tube top *might not work for you either, like me lol.  But I LOVE the skirt!




This is just the sweetest top!  It's the tiny ruffle sleeves for me.
-I'm in a medium-



______

Here are the TOP TEN SELLING ITEMS for June 2021:
(with links to shop)

3. "To all the ladies in the place..." lyrics tee (use code DRESSED.IN.DELIGHT-15OFF)