Hey friends!  I am looking forward to sharing some trip + style inspo here from our recent vacation to Cabo San Lucas Mexico.  We spent 5 days in paradise at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos to celebrate our son's 12th birthday.  It was such a great + relaxing getaway to wind down after the busy holiday season.  


Have you ever been to Cabo?  It's one of our most favorite beach destinations.  We've stayed in a few resorts on past trips there and have loved each for different reasons.  We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Ziva... the atmosphere was great for families, the beach was beautiful, food was so good at each of their restaurants, we loved our ocean view suite, and the employees were all super nice + extremely accommodating.  We will definitely be back!


Now let's talk travel + beach vacay STYLE. I had fun packing for this trip with lots of new spring items to wear & snap to share with you!  You'll find swimwear, casual looks, and dressier dinner styles in this post with links below to shop!



___SWIMWEAR___



TONS of compliments from fellow hotel goers on this adorable two-piece from Cupshe via Amazon Prime!


Shop: Cupshe Swim  |  jewelry



This ultra-flattering one piece suit from Nordstrom has been a crowd favorite on Instagram and a TOP SELLER! I love the rose gold knotted detail so much.


Shop: "Knotty" one-piece swimsuit  |  custom straw hat  |  "In the mood for love" Louis Vuitton sunnies  |  similar style sunnies  |  jewelry



My husband surprised me with this suit from Andi Bagus for our trip. I love the pattern + fit! There are tons of unique swim styles on their site.


Shop: Andi Bagus "Bardot Batik Sports Bikini"  |  gold cross anklet  |  similar hat



Another super affordable Cupshe swim two-piece! I think this button detail babydoll top is so adorable and the fit is flattering for everyone.


Shop: Cupshe floral tankini  |  sunnies



___SWIM COVERUPS___



Hands down, all-time, most favorite swim coverup! It's so good I want to snag it in ALL the colors.


Shop: Nordstrom maxi coverup  |  custom straw hat  |  Chloe straw tote  |  LV sunglasses  |  similar sunnies |  Tory Burch sandals  |  necklace



___CASUAL WEAR___



The perfect outfit for the plane + to kick of our trip! Such a cute + affordable tee from Amazon.


Shop: Vacay Mode tee  |  denim (40% off right now!)  |  Tory Burch sandals  |  similar hat



Who else loves Funfetti Cake?! That is what this Free People sweater reminds me of. The color specks in it make me HAPPY!


Shop: Free People "Neon Lights" sweater  |  similar distressed shorts  |  Amazon sunnies  |  custom LV cup  |  jewelry



I absolutely LOVE outfits that are comfy AND cute without even trying. This jumpsuit makes that list!


And can we talk about this restaurant?! We can't go to Cabo without a trip into town for brunch at The Office on the Beach. They have the BEST mimosas, hands down. Not to mention you sit in the sand, on the beach, and the food is amazing too! It's a must see/do.


Shop: Amazon jumpsuit (so many color options!)  |  Tory Burch sandals  |  designer inspired headband  |  LV sunnies  |  Chloe straw tote  |  jewelry



___DINNER ATTIRE___



Am I the only one who has trouble finding jumpsuits that fit well? But when I do, I feel so dang cute! I love a good jumpsuit and this one is no exception. It's the perfect palm print and I love the belt detail. It's currently on SALE at Marciano.


Shop: "Rio Palm" jumpsuit from Marciano  |  Jessica Simpson wedges  |  lock necklace  |  Michael Kors tortoise cuff



Document the moments you feel most in love with life and yourself. You guys... I felt like a million bucks in this silk dress from Marciano. I am holding out hope it comes back in stock and I can share an update then! 


__________

I hope you enjoyed this travel + style post! I am looking forward to digging in to sharing more details from our travels in the future, along with the perfect vacation style for all of your trip needs.

XOXO