It's no secret that I have shopped VICI for YEARS and that they are my go-to option for all events and things and travel attire!  I love being an ambassador for the brand, and getting to share all of my favorite finds with you throughout the years.

Remember: DRESSED.IN.DELIGHT always saves 20% on your cart -- or you can use this link to shop and have the code auto-applied at checkout: https://ambassador.vicicollection.com/dressedindelight 

Here are a handful of spring styles that are back in stock from previous years, plus some new finds I recently purchased or have on my wish list!

SHOP:  Morrison Floral Satin Midi Dress


SHOP:  Klarissa Distressed High Low Denim Skirt


SHOP:  Meagan Striped Mini Shirt Dress -- also available in yellow. It is a bit oversized, so you may want to size down depending on preferred style. I stuck with my usual size small. BONUS: the material doesn't wrinkle!


SHOP:  Stylish Bandit Ankle Western Bootie -- just a handful of sizes left and on MAJOR SALE for $33.99! Also available in brown.


SHOP:  Love Like No Other Floral Crochet Dress -- just 2 sizes left


SHOP:  Desert Express Satin Floral Tunic -- one of my most favorite VICI pieces EVER.


SHOP:  Olivia High Rise Cross Over Crop Flare Jeans


SHOP

But First Espresso Martini Graphic Tee

Blair Faux Suede Strappy Heeled Sandal

Constance Star Western Boot

Bohemian Rose Strapless Mini Dress

Millie Western Fringe Boot

Khloe tie Front Fringe Maxi Dress

Carmella Strapless Smocked Jumpsuit

Boheme Lifestyle Silky Jumpsuit


Happy Shopping, friends!

xo