I am so excited to get to share a few of my personal picks, my faves from VICI's brand new arrivals for their Daily Drop today, Monday, January 30th!  All looks seen here are head-to-toe www.vicicollection.com. You can use code DRESSED.IN.DELIGHT to save 20% on your VICI cart at checkout. 

[LOOK ONE]

This 2-piece crochet set is too CUTE! I can't wait to wear this on our beach vacation next month. The top is lined, but the bottoms are not. I paired the bottoms with nude underwear and that worked out great, you could also do a bathing suit underneath or even nude biker shorts. I am picturing wearing this to a casual beach breakfast or lunch, or even browsing all the cute surf shops in town. 

SHOP:  Paola Crochet Scallop Hem Top  |  Paola Crochet Scallop Hem Bottom

seen styled with:

Bondi Lace Straw Hat which is on MAJOR SALE. I own this hat in two colors it so good.


[LOOK TWO]

I am always a fan of dreamy boho style dresses like this one. It's going to be perfect for spring transition with the maxi length + sheer sleeves, and I LOVE the colors + paisley print design. This is a super comfy dress that has plenty of stretch and the material is perfection. You could wear this for a ton of things this spring!

SHOP:  Midnight Sol Floral Maxi Dress

seen styled with:

Eugina Snake Platform Heels [also in green]

the Kenzie Backpack [also in black, camel, and gray. the quality is AMAZING!]

Ever Mine Heart Charm Necklace


[LOOK THREE]

Hands down, without a doubt, fave new bodysuit I own! It's like butter y'all. So soft. So smooth. So comfy. Plenty of chest support and doesn't crawl if ya know what I mean. 😉 The white is not see thru either. I love this bodysuit so much I also ordered it in black as soon as it dropped this morning.

SHOP:  Vanessa Square Neck Bodysuit [available in 4 colors]

seen styled with:

Robertson High Rise Distressed Straight Jeans [MAJOR SALE for $22 y'all]

Milano Printed Tie Scarf [so many ways to style this piece!]

Karson Faux Leather Fringe Bootie [also in khaki - the 'Chrissy']

Entrepreneur Pocketed Blazer 


I am incredibly grateful to be partnered with this amazing brand. I have shopped with them for years and YEARS so back when I started this blog in 2019, they were at the top of my list of fave brands that would be a dream to work with some day. When they reached out to me recently for a Daily Drop, it was a total PINCH.ME. moment and I couldn't be more honored.


I just know you guys will love these pieces as much as I do!

XO

Jenn