Excited to share a new [to me] boutique with you on the blog today, October Six!  

I've got four different looks, all linked and ready to shop!  

ϟ

[LOOK ONE]

This dress is my FAVE.  A trip to Greece anyone?  All the vacay vibes.  But of course I'll still wear it on a Tuesday at home. 😆

SHOP:  bohemian spaghetti strap maxi dress  |  similar hat

ϟ

[LOOK TWO]

This comfy+cute top can be worn thru all the seasons, plus I'm always a sucker for bold stripes.  The shorts are super high-waisted which isn't typically my jam (I'm more of a mid-rise gal), but they are extremely comfortable, great length, and have some light distressing.  OH! Almost forgot to mention how I love that they don't smother my thighs.

SHOP:  b&w striped babydoll top  |  distressed cuffed denim shorts  |  Versace bag

ϟ

[LOOK THREE]

I can't even begin to tell you how comfy this dress is, especially in 100+ degree Texas temps right now!  It's so comfy that I almost wore it to bed the same night. 😂 I love the versatility with this one too. Lots of ways you can style it.

SHOP:  sky blue ditzy floral babydoll dress  |  similar hat  |  Gucci heart drop sunglasses  |  LV fringe bag from Vintage Boho Bags

ϟ

[LOOK FOUR]

Another dress with vacay vibes!  But I am also picturing this one with booties and a light jacket or cardigan for fall.

SHOP:  bohemian floral strapless dress  |  bondi lace straw hat  |  Dior slides  |  Chloe straw tote


**Be sure to use code DRESSEDINDELIGHT for free shipping on your October Six order!