It's time for my absolute FAVORITE sale of the entire year, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!  Every year my bestie and I make a whole day of it and shop our hearts out.  Throw in a little morning champagne toast, lunch, shopping with a cocktail (or two), then a dinner date and you have yourself a recipe for one perfectly FUN DAY!  

Our opinion of the NSale this year?  We were very underwhelmed previewing the sale online, but had the best year yet with our in-person shopping day!  Maybe a little too much luck 😆 haha.  I feel like in year's past it's been the opposite, but I know shipments, stock and even your store location can make all the difference in that.

Now here are my personal picks for NSale 2022!  Some pieces I made it home with are already sold out, but I know Nordstrom is pretty good about restocks so I encourage you just to keep watch for that.

ϟ

[LOOK ONE]

This was my overall FAVE look from the sale!

SHOP:  velvet duster  |  Kurt Geiger croc bag (also available in brown) |  Steve Madden Mary Jane's

ϟ

[LOOK TWO]

SHOP:  Free People plaid shirt jacket

ϟ

[LOOK THREE]

SHOP:  Roxy smocked jumpsuit (also available in black if rust ain't your thing)

ϟ

[LOOK FOUR]

SHOP:  crop fleece shirt jacket  |  Steve Madden plaid mules (it's the matte black chain for me ❤)

ϟ

[LOOK FIVE]

SHOP:  Free People sweater (4 color options)

ϟ

[LOOK SIX]

THE cardigan everyone is talking about from the sale. Comes in multiple color options. *oversized so be sure to size down one

SHOP:  Top Shop duster cardigan  |  Steve Madden booties

ϟ

Here are a few more of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale faves!

[CLICK HERE to shop!]

ϟ

And here is a fun little video of our bestie shopping day!