Here are the TOP FIVE MOST LOVED LOOKS for July:  

(with links below to shop)



This Amazon tiered maxi dress comes in a TON of colors!  But you know me and my love of this shade of yellow. 💛

SHOP:  Amazon dress  |  Chloe sandals  |  LV fringe bucket bag (use code JENNDELIGHT10 to save 10%)  |  accessories  



My fave white bathing suit is on MAJOR SALE!  I've seriously been living in this suit all summer.  It's comfy AND cute!




One of my favorite hats!  I've always had a love for camo, the LV patch on this hat just makes it even cuter.  It's on SALE for 20% off right now, plus use code JENNDELIGHT10 to save an additional 10%!

Everyone's favorite sale of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!  My girlfriend and I always make a day out of it and have so much fun together.  These were my personal take-home sale finds.  If items are sold out, be sure to add them to your wish list to be notified of any restocks. 😉




Another NSale inspired look!  This twist front tank is a comfy favorite and super affordable.



__________

Here are the TOP 10 SELLING ITEMS for July 2021:
(with links to shop)